Sunday, June 21, 2009

End of Graduations

With one graduation left on the schedule (Apollo High in Simi, on Wednesday) graduations are just about over. This week's paper will have Agoura High, so I can't post those until Thursday, when the paper comes out. But the flickr set - and the slideshow in my previous entry - now include all the outtakes and extras I promised. I did end up with some nice shots this year, and I'm proud of them. Have a look, leave me a comment! :)

And just so this post won't be without photos, here is a pair of shots taken a few weeks ago. Moorpark High's band director is retiring after decades at the school. The moral of the story these photos tell is don't always shoot from the audience. Ask to shoot from the wings, too!


FIS 411 Band Director



FIS 409 Band Director


Also, as it turns out I really like twitter. It's fun, a little silly, mostly just a nice way to punctuate and take note of the highlights of my day. You can follow me by clicking the twitter icon in the column to the right (the big blue "t").

No comments: