Monday, February 9, 2009

Dog Whisperer Auditions & Controlled Burn

Here's a few shots from the controlled burn I mentioned a while back. I arrived on time, but they had started earlier than expected and the flames were mostly out when I got there. Just lots of smoke and steam left.







s
And from auditions for the Dog Whisperer late last month in Moorpark. Some owners brought the cutest, sweetest dogs and insisted that at home, they were monsters. One owner brought a darling boxer and told the interviewers that she was just "too friendly" and worried that she might get into a fight with a more aggressive, territorial dog. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't think an overly friendly dog was a big no-no! I guess it's one of the better problems to have, when it comes to behavioral issues.



He's making his best "Who, me? Behavior problems? I think not!" face.




Aw, a 10-month-old bulldog. Nothing cuter. Or more slobbery.

No comments: